social stream not working

Social Stream not working - also how do I upgrade from InstaJxt Standard subscription developer account so that i can post tickets for extensions ?
11 years 3 months ago #1 by sanjiovani

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hello

From what I can see in your site that there are 4 jQuery library have been loaded from all over extensions like ohanah component, responsivebanner and socialstream modules and plus from your template so I guess they're conflicted.
As this JQuery library loaded from responsivebanner module is at the first order in your <head> section then what I can suggest is to unload jQuery library from com_ohanah and socialstream module. Inside socialstream module parameter there's an option to unload jQuery but I don't know if ohanah component has that option, you can check it for us. Hope the same option also exist in your template, to unload the jquery lib.

Let us know if that works
11 years 3 months ago #2 by erwinschro

Thank you - I need some assistance installing this - I don't mind paying a bit more if you offer installation services
11 years 3 months ago #3 by sanjiovani

Hi sanjiovani,

also how do I upgrade from InstaJxt Standard subscription developer account so that i can post tickets for extensions ?

To upgrade your membership you just need the access the InstaAccess link from your user menu, then click the item link. There will be an option to upgrade your membership in there. Once your membership upgraded you will see link to support ticket in your user menu.

Thank you - I need some assistance installing this - I don't mind paying a bit more if you offer installation services

You can fill the contact form in here to get custom joomla service such as installation, modification etc in here.
www.templateplazza.com/custom-joomla-development-services

Hope this helps :)
11 years 3 months ago #4 by andy