Responsive Banner Slide timing??

Hi,

I just bought the extension and I can't get the timing options to work. It just continues to change every second or so.. I've tried changing the interval and/or speed to low numbers and high numbers alike and it does NOTHING! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

No point having a fancy banner carousel if no-one can read the text. No?

Help please??!??

see www.ymt.com.au to see what I mean by the rotation. Thanks.
11 years 3 months ago #1 by Pete

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Posted by TemplatePlazza (5195) Offline
Hi sempytender, thank you for your recent purchase.
Every time you change the backend parameters and the change doesn't work please try to clear your browser cache first.
Btw, I have visited your website and found that the animation timing between banners is already a quite long. Is the problem already resolved?
11 years 3 months ago #2 by TemplatePlazza

I too am having a timing issue with Responsive Banner Slider. I have cleared both my browser cache and Joomla's cache, but no matter what I put into the Interval or Speed settings, each banner is only visible for roughly 3 seconds before changing. The animation speed is fine, but the banner needs to display a little longer.

My settings are currently at 10000 for Slide Interval and 1000 for Slide Speed. You can see my other settings in the attached screen capture. I would provide a URL, but the site is currently set to Offline while I resolve this and other minor problems before launching the site, which I hope to do VERY SOON. :)

I've also just noticed that despite having Show Navigation set to No, the little circle-arrow next and previous images DO appear on the banner when you mouse-over. Is that normal? I'm fine with them appearing, but I mention it as it might be a clue to the more pressing timing issue.

I can provide administrator access to you via PM or e-mail, but I cannot find a way to PM you via this forum? I hope you can help me soon. This is a time-sensitive problem.

Thank you for your speedy response.
11 years 3 months ago #3 by Matt

Hi guys, we have uploaded the new Responsive banner 2.2.1 with additional Autoplay delay option for sequence effect. Please try
11 years 3 months ago #4 by andy