two responsive banner modules on Website

Hi
is it possible to publishe more than one Responsive Banner Module in a joomla page? I Try it but if I change theSlider type in one Module the other Module stops or shows only a black label
11 years 3 months ago #1 by Dirk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hi Splekie,
It should be work when you use different type of slides. What typo of slide did you use?. Do you have live URL to see so I can have a look at it?
11 years 3 months ago #2 by andy

here is the link:
www.vommagischenberg.de

Top banner uses adaptor slider
bottom banner nivo slider

there ist no pic visible. But if both sliders uses the same slider (novo) then both are visible and ok.
11 years 3 months ago #3 by Dirk

Hi Spiekie,
Sorry for the delaying. I have take alook at your website and from what I see on the html source of your website, I found that the jquery lib is called before the nivo slider jquery plugin.
<script src="/modules/mod_responsivebannerslider/assets/nivo/jquery.nivo.slider.pack.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="/media/jui/js/jquery.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
That's why nivo slider doesn't work because jquery lib need to be placed before the nivo jquery plugin.
In the responsive banner module backend for Nivo effect, can you try to enable the jquery load and let me know the result?
11 years 3 months ago #4 by andy

I have searched an option in the backend for query but there is no way. Its Joomla 3.o and
I can't find it:-(
11 years 3 months ago #5 by Dirk

Ah sorry, I didn't realize that you were using joomla 3.0.
Can you try to install this attached version below and let me know the result?
11 years 3 months ago #6 by andy