Buy button is loading very slow!

Hello!
On site : amigos.md - buy button is loading very very very slow ! It is impossible to work !
What is the problem? And how we can fix it ?
I use Firefox browser !
11 years 3 months ago #1 by Iulian

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hi iulianfill,
I test it here and looks like the speed is still reasonable. If you feel it still slow it's probably because of the usage of virtuemart component.
Virtuemart indeed consumes a slightly larger server resource but I think it should be ok as it is used without problem by a large number of people. May I know where did you host your website?
11 years 3 months ago #2 by andy

May I know where did you host your website?

Dreamhost

Can you tell us what plugins we don't need, maybe to turn it off, and this site will begin to work faster ?
11 years 3 months ago #3 by Iulian

Is it Dreamhost Shared Hosting?
11 years 3 months ago #4 by andy

Is it Dreamhost Shared Hosting?

Yes, dreamhost.com

Can you tell us what plugins we don't need, maybe to turn it off, and this site will begin to work faster ?
11 years 3 months ago #5 by Iulian

Well I don't think disabling plugin will make the website load faster, because I see there is no additional big plugin installed on your website. All are standard.
I'd suggest you to ask dreamhost support why is virtuemart is running slowly on the website, they maybe have clues how to make the website load faster.
Or maybe you can try other hosting provider that's offering a specialized support of joomla such as siteground or cloudaccess.
11 years 3 months ago #6 by andy