different schedules for a single agent

• Posted by Guadalupe Amdor Beltrán (4) Offline
In WhatsApp Multi Agent The service hours for clients through WhatsApp are from Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 17:00 and on Saturdays from 09:00 to 13:00. How can I make an agent have that time? Since I can't find a way to set that schedule. What I did was that I had to add another agent but give it only the Saturday schedule but the module marks me as having 2 agents when it is the same and when the form is displayed it shows me 2 logos one for each agent and it should only be displayed 1 logo.
2 years 1 month ago #1 by Guadalupe Amdor Beltrán

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Posted by TemplatePlazza (5193) Offline
Hi bajamaster, Sorry for delay in responding. I missed your post. Have you tried to set 'Show Offline Agent' to No?
https://www.dropbox.com/s%2Ftds35jogznmlds5%2Fshowwa2.jpg?raw=1
2 years 1 month ago #2 by TemplatePlazza

• Posted by Guadalupe Amdor Beltrán (4) Offline
If I have tried, but still that functionality does not work for me. You should be able to set for an agent to be able to determine the hours that they will be online on a given day of the week. Not having to create a new agent with the same data and put that only on Saturday it will be active from 09:00 to 13:00.
1 year 10 months ago #3 by Guadalupe Amdor Beltrán

• Posted by TemplatePlazza (5193) Offline
Adding ability to determine the hours for every single day will add complexity to the codebase I'm afraid will affect performance. Sorry about that
1 year 10 months ago #4 by TemplatePlazza