remove the black effect on the photo

Yes, here is the link, it is a site on which I test the various joomla extensions. joomlatest3.lesitedesassociations.eu/
2 years 3 weeks ago #7 by kinouplay

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Posted by TemplatePlazza (5195) Offline
Try to change the previous code with this :
.mfp_infinity_item_inner .mfp_overlay {background-size:50px;}
2 years 3 weeks ago #8 by TemplatePlazza

Hello, thank you for the code, I just put it, but suddenly I have the black effect again on the whole photo by having the black a little darker at the bottom. Suggestion: can we make only a slightly transparent black band only under the text to make the text stand out and the image to have no black effect? if so can you send me the css code, thank you for your help.
Bonjour, merci pour le code, je viens de le mettre, mais du coup j'ai à nouveau l'effet noir sur toute la photo en ayant le noir un peu plus sombre en bas. Suggestion : es-ce qu'on peut faire uniquement un bandeau noir légèrement transparent uniquement sous le texte pour faire ressortir le texte et que l'image soit sans effet noir ? si oui es-ce que vous pourriez me communiquer le code css, Merci pour votre aide.
2 years 3 weeks ago #9 by kinouplay

Ok, remove all the previous css adjusment, and change the file /modules/mod_minifrontpagepro/tmpl/infinity/bg-bottom-card.png with the attached file below.
2 years 3 weeks ago #10 by TemplatePlazza

hank you very much, it works very well, it is exactly what I wanted.
question: would it be possible to position the category at the top left (see photo)? If so could you give me the code to do this?
erci beaucoup, ça fonctionne très bien, c'est exactement ce que je voulais.
question : es-ce qu'il serait possible de positionner la catégorie en haut à gauche (voir photo) ? Si oui pourriez-vous me communiquer le code pour faire ceci ?
2 years 2 weeks ago #11 by kinouplay

Hi, Try this code :
.mfp_infinity_item_inner .mfp_cat {position:absolute;top:10px;}
2 years 2 weeks ago #12 by TemplatePlazza