Deals Plazza - Coupon as downloadable product

Yes its me again :)
Sorry for asking so many questions but you was very helpfull, that i cant help my self to ask you again!

I am almost done whit this website and was trying to make some fake buyings, but i realized a big problem.
A Deal is a digital product, there is no phisical shipping just a coupon what i have to give the customer, but ther is no such a function.
I cant set a downloadable produkt in Virtuemart.

There are two options for me:
1. the customer get a email whit a pdf atachment (the coupon) after he paid
2. the customer get a download link to the coupon (like you have, when i paid the templaid, a downlod link comes)

how can i do that?

The website is : www.yeslimited.de/customers/dealsbook

I woud be very happy if you can help me whit that too!
11 years 3 months ago #1 by Yilmaz

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hello

You can try with a commercial plugin to achieve that. Here's one as an example

Virtuemart Downloadable Product
11 years 3 months ago #2 by erwinschro

thank you for your answer, did you use it can you tell me it is good?

What i dont get is that i payed 13$ for the template because it looks like a groupon clone, i thougt there is a option inside, and not that i have to pay for a extension 30$ or more!

Is there no other opions?
11 years 3 months ago #3 by Yilmaz

I was trying to help and suggest something here.

Maybe you don't get it yet, Deals plazza is a template and it's functionality is depends on another extension like K2 and Virtuemart component as a shopping cart and unfortunately the latest version of virtuemart is no longer support downloadable product feature, that's why other 3rd party extension developer trying to provide that.

If you really want to build a full function groupon alike website with downloadable product feature then $43 ($13+$30) is worth to try. I just don't get it...why it's so hard for you to invest more money for your own (profitable) project.
11 years 3 months ago #4 by erwinschro

of course it is worth, but dont know if its work whit the extansion you tould me! did you ever try the extension?
11 years 3 months ago #5 by Yilmaz