Mini front page PRO not show more than 10 articles in k2 version

Mini front page PRO can not show more than 10 articles in k2 version. I want to give my money back.
1 year 9 months ago #1 by Iliyan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Posted by TemplatePlazza (5183) Offline
I have rechecked it, and found the the Minifrontpage for K2 is working properly with item more than 10 articles. Please see this attached video below.

Please let me know what joomla version do you have, what k2 items you have and what setting do you have in the module backend.
1 year 9 months ago #2 by TemplatePlazza

Hello, thanks for answer. Yes I`ve maded like the video.
I tried and maximum news which is shown are 18, is it the limit?
1 year 9 months ago #3 by Iliyan

There is no limit actually. I have tried to increase the article to 20 and it still working. Please have a look on my video below. Anyway can you share your website url, so I can check it myself?
1 year 9 months ago #4 by TemplatePlazza

smeest.eu/index.php/novini
Here there are. More than 18 article crush the page. I have 5 leading article too.
Total articles which I was shown are 23.
1 year 9 months ago #5 by Iliyan

Hmm really strange. I tried to replicate settings you have and still it's working properly at my end. See this image https://www.dropbox.com/s%2F4jbegmp9gvn5r2r%2Fhome%25202022-06-10%252014-47-14.png?raw=1
Can you share temporary access to your website so I can have a look on it directly? If you can, you can share it in the Your Site Details tab below. Only you and support staffs who are able to see it.
1 year 9 months ago #6 by TemplatePlazza