Minifrontpage Pro - Documentation

Hi
Easy question. You homepage, or demo page for Minifrontpage Pro is excellent and led me to purchase the product. But I have had alot of issues trying to replicate the same results on your demo site. Is there any way you have any documentation which shows how each of the modules was configured for each of you Demo modules on the demo page ???
1 year 10 months ago #1 by Luis Salvo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Posted by TemplatePlazza (5195) Offline
Hi Lasalvo, while I find it very easy to replicate the demo, I will be happy to let you know the module settings for the demo. Please tell me which demo you want to replicate.
1 year 10 months ago #2 by TemplatePlazza

Hello - its been a while since my last post - started using this extension again 

In answer to your question , any heklp to reproduce Demo 2 (Default) and Demo 4 (Default) would be very much appreciated
Thanks
Luis
1 year 3 months ago #3 by Luis Salvo

Hi, this is for demo 2

and this one for demo 4

1 year 3 months ago #4 by TemplatePlazza
Attachments:

Apologies I dont know what happened there - I used the editor and copy and pasted screen shots.
Will try a different approach this time

As always , really appreciate the support with this great app - Im still trying to Master it.
In short the information for the "THEMES" Tab worked well, but I still need help with how the Thumbnails appear - I need to master this please. 
As you can see from my site below the thumbnails look horrible. (The Thumbnails are large and very blurry)

Herea are my setting for Module

If you can show me how to get the images at the same size as yours on the demo 2 and Demo 4 would be very appreciated and is all I need to master this module.

Also - I get the following error messge - is this related

Again - thanks for everything :)
Luis
1 year 3 months ago #5 by Luis Salvo

Hi,

As you can see from my site below the thumbnails look horrible. (The Thumbnails are large and very blurry)C

Can you please read the documentation file first (we have updated the documentation in version 2.2.2), we have the explanation about thumbnail and image. If you still have questions after reading the documentation please let me know.

And regarding the JFolder error, can you please try to reinstall the module?
1 year 3 months ago #6 by TemplatePlazza