New published articles are shown wrong

New published articles in a new created category is shown wrong !
Can somebody explain why it appeared, and how to solve this problem ?
It is shown an exemple in the image below !
Thanks in advance !
11 years 3 months ago #1 by Iulian

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Not sure though...you have unpublished it so we can't see. But you already published your own 3 K2 items (besides demo articles) and everything looks fine so you better create it more carefully.
11 years 3 months ago #2 by erwinschro

No, You have not understood correctly.
After installing website, there were 3 categories in K2, when we are publishing articles in that categories, articles are shown correctly, but we need to add more categories, and we added one new category, and tried to publish there a new article, and it is showing wrong.
Published articles are shown correctly only in existing categories (I renamed them), but in new created categories it shows wrong !
Exemple you can see on : amigos.smartweb.md/

Settings in all categories are the same !
11 years 3 months ago #3 by Iulian

Mmm can you tell us if there's any change you've made with the template, something related with css maybe? because I see you have there a little bit different than our demo version (it looks wider) so maybe this issue related with that.
Any info would be helpful
11 years 3 months ago #4 by erwinschro

Yes, a freelancer which had translated this website, made some changes to css files, because in pop login, time left to buy, and Rate this item the text does not fit in the frame...

In what css file can be the problem ? I can put here the code to solve this problem ?
11 years 3 months ago #5 by Iulian

Mmm...I don't have any idea which css your freelancer have made some changes there that might or not causing this. So I would suggest you to contact him about this issue.

Thanks
11 years 3 months ago #6 by erwinschro