Hi, having 2 issues thumbnails/date text color

1. thumbnails show up on mfp module when im using internal image or linking to an image url in my media gallery. Thumbnails will not show up if im linking to an external websites image address. The external image shows up in the article but not mfp module. Am i missing something?
2. no css will change the color even when i use !important, i can modify this in the developers console but i will not stay after adding to the modules style options. so far ive used the sample css example you added to the style options box, examples you advised others in the forum as well as my own attempts using the developers console. have you any ideas?
thanks
1 year 8 months ago #1 by michaelgreen252

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Posted by TemplatePlazza (5195) Offline

1. thumbnails show up on mfp module when im using internal image or linking to an image url in my media gallery. Thumbnails will not show up if im linking to an external websites image address. The external image shows up in the article but not mfp module. Am i missing something?

Do you use minifrontpage pro version or the standard one?

no css will change the color even when i use !important, i can modify this in the developers console but i will not stay after adding to the modules style options. so far ive used the sample css example you added to the style options box, examples you advised others in the forum as well as my own attempts using the developers console. have you any ideas?

It's probably your template that has stronger css rule. Please share your website url so I can try to advise the css code
1 year 8 months ago #2 by TemplatePlazza

sorry i took so long to respond i was trouble shooting the css.. question 2 regarding css was resolved it was some sort of conflict ut i am still having trouble with question 1 regarding the thumbnail not generating in the module from an external image. you asked if i am using the pro version and i am, purchased about a week ago. i have added a reference link in the site details for your viewing with all examples. thanks for your help
1 year 8 months ago #3 by michaelgreen252

Hmm I thin it because the external image link does have parameter in its path. https://www.dropbox.com/s%2F6rongenj974jppq%2Fmonosnap%25202022-08-09%252018-53-02.png?raw=1
Can you try to remove this part :
?w=1620&ssl=1
from the image path?
1 year 8 months ago #4 by TemplatePlazza

Hey again, thanks for helping. So ive swapped the previous ext image for another without any parameters in the url and im getting the same results. Any ideas? thanks
1 year 8 months ago #5 by michaelgreen252

Hi Itried to visit your website, but it looks like the external image isn't showed on your website. Maybe wrong path? Can you check it please?

https://www.dropbox.com/s%2F2mlhbxcg6vx98dw%2Fhas%2520external%2520image%2520url%25202022-08-10%252013-25-48.png?raw=1
1 year 8 months ago #6 by TemplatePlazza