Minifrontpage pro does not display images

Hi

I have corrected the password. You can now access the administrator. The FTP details shared give access to the .htaccess where any redirect rules shared. Though this redirect needs to be in place to a 404 page for a page not found. This is how it is configured in sppagebuilder - www.joomshaper.com/blog/create-a-custom-...with-sp-page-builder
1 year 6 months ago #7 by Redvon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

It seems credentials are provided once. Let me know how to share them securely once again.
1 year 6 months ago #8 by Redvon

Waiting to hear from you
1 year 6 months ago #9 by Redvon

• Posted by TemplatePlazza (5182) Offline
Hmm you are using an outdated joomla 4 version (4.04). Can you update that first to the latest one? (4.2) before I continue to check other things, because there are quite alot some bugs fixed in the latest version.
1 year 6 months ago #10 by TemplatePlazza

I have updated to Joomla 4.2
1 year 6 months ago #11 by Redvon

• Posted by TemplatePlazza (5182) Offline
Hi rodakse, can you please check again? The issue is because the module unable to generate thumbnail because the thumbnail folder is not exist. I have created the thumbnail folder manually at images/thumbnail/mod_minifrontpagepro and it looks like it's working properly now. For some articles the module unable to generate thumbnail from some articles because you add the image through the Blog Option while you should add the image through Intro image
https://www.dropbox.com/s%2F3skx7m92ui9xz2y%2Farticles%2520edit%2520-%2520bugandauk%2520-%2520administration%25202022-09-05%252007-25-39.png?raw=1
1 year 6 months ago #12 by TemplatePlazza