MINIFRONTPAGE PRO and different styles for the same theme

hi, with mini frontpage pro I'd like to have for the same "themes" (for example Default theme) different style using CSS override/modification
Is it possibile?
If yes, can I have one example?
For example, in attached, one snapshot of your demo site, I have selected two different uses of the same theme (Default demo-2 and demo-4) how can I have different title font or size?
thanks in advance
Luca
1 year 6 months ago #1 by Luca

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Posted by TemplatePlazza (5183) Offline
Hi, Yes you can do that. Every instance of minifrontpage module comes with unique css class name based on module id. You can add the specific css code in the CSS adjustment tab.
1 year 6 months ago #2 by TemplatePlazza

thanks for your answer, but i'm not able to obtain the right result. (see attached pdf file)
I have two module with 122 and 123 ID.
in module ID 123 I set the following CSS code

.mfp_default_skin_default .mfp_default_item {
margin-bottom: 1.2em;
border: 0.5px solid rgb(203 0 0);
}
with this CSS code, I get the border in both modules, while I wish the border was only for the first module (ID 123)

thank's again.
Luca
1 year 6 months ago #3 by Luca

Can you share temporary access to your website so I can have a look on it directly? If you can, you can share it in the Your Site Details tab below. Only you and support staffs who are able to see it.
1 year 6 months ago #4 by TemplatePlazza

I can share, give to me your email (you should have my email) I send to you user and password
1 year 6 months ago #5 by Luca

Upss sorry you don't need to send me the password, Please send url of your website where the modules are pblished
1 year 6 months ago #6 by TemplatePlazza