Minifrontpagepro issue

I bought it to get the "Article ordering".
First, those ordering items are not localized even in english. Like MOD_MFPP_VALUE_FEATURE_ARTICLE_ORDERING, ...
Second, the thumbnail is not working, I always get a full size even with 64x64 I asked.
Third, with the non pro I was able to manage with Css Adjustment see below, that do not work with the pro !!!
.mfp_thumb_pos_top {width: 64px;  height: 64px; }

Weird. I bought to get more options, it works worst than the non pro.

1 year 4 months ago - 1 year 4 months ago #1 by PROTEE
Last edit: 1 year 4 months ago by TemplatePlazza.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

And I forgot to say the ordering is not working. Unexpected result.
1 year 4 months ago #2 by PROTEE

The generated thumbnails are 64x64 but the display extends to all the space.
See attached.

And the "Module assignment" to "Only on the pages selected" and main, displays on all pages.
This is a lot of dysfunctions, not ?
1 year 4 months ago #3 by PROTEE
Attachments:

Ok, for the menu, I understood.
For the order, localization is nok, but I got it to work, I don't know how.
And for the pictures, why I have to put a CSS adjustment ???
1 year 4 months ago #4 by PROTEE

• Posted by TemplatePlazza (5195) Offline
Hi,

First, those ordering items are not localized even in english. Like MOD_MFPP_VALUE_FEATURE_ARTICLE_ORDERING, ...

Sorry about this. There are some language strings got deleted in the last updated. I have fixed and updated it. You can download the latest version 2.2.2 to fix this

Second, the thumbnail is not working, I always get a full size even with 64x64 I asked.

It's because minifrontpage has a built in responsive function so the module will looks good in various devices (mobiles and desktops). The thumbnail settings is used to generated the actual dimension of file, but when it displayed, it will adapt  to your website / template condition for responsive design. The thumbnail width and height settings is intended to help users to formulate the correct image ratio. You can determine whether the thumbnail is landscape or square with the help of these width and height settings. And also to formulate the quality of the generated thumbnail image. The bigger width and height setting you have, the better thumbnail quality you will get, but it will also have a bigger file size. If you feel the thumbnail is blurry/fuzzy, you can increase the thumbnail setting by the same ratio. for example, if previously the size was 64x64px, then you can increase it to 192x192px(3 times) then the image should be sharper. However, please note that the original image must have dimensions greater than 192x192 because if the dimensions are smaller, the generated thumbnail image will be more blurry.

Third, with the non pro I was able to manage with Css Adjustment see below, that do not work with the pro !!!
.mfp_thumb_pos_top {width: 64px;  height: 64px; }

In minifrontpage pro you will need to change the code to 
.mfpp_thumb_pos_top {width: 64px;  height: 64px; }

And I forgot to say the ordering is not working. Unexpected result.

Can you tell me the problem in more detail?

And the "Module assignment" to "Only on the pages selected" and main, displays on all pages.

I think this is not related to the module but more to joomla menu settings issue
1 year 4 months ago #5 by TemplatePlazza