Related items 500 error on page

Hi there, 
These pages are giving an error. They are simple articles but I think there is a problem.
www.dolcevia.com/nl/italie-reizen/regio/...-de-30-jaar-herleeft
www.dolcevia.com/nl/italie-reizen/regio/...e/1476-lucca-toscane
Good news is most articles work...however I still need to know why this would happen.  
 I think the cause is the thumbnail resizing by Related Items module. I disabled the Related Items Xtd module and I get no error. 
So to try to help myself I first went and changed all the image setting so that the module only needs to resize image so the website and not crop (too slow), I disabled retina also. I then deleted all the images in the thumbnail folder, like you said I should. This didnt help. 
I have added the error report. 
Could you help me with this problem. 
Elisabeth 

1 year 3 months ago #1 by Elisabeth

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Posted by TemplatePlazza (5195) Offline
Hi Elisabeth, Can you tell me what related extended version do you have? Do you use the latest version?
Also, can you provide a temporary access to your administrator page so I can make some tests? If you can, please email the credentials to our support email
1 year 3 months ago - 1 year 3 months ago #2 by TemplatePlazza
Last edit: 1 year 3 months ago by TemplatePlazza.

Okay, I will do this. I downloaded and installed the extension just two days ago so I guess it is the latest version, 2.4.0 in anycase.
1 year 3 months ago #3 by Elisabeth

• Posted by TemplatePlazza (5195) Offline
Ok thanks Elisabeth.
I want to check what are related items on that page so I tried to publish a new Articles - Related module (because related extended module codebase is based on this module), then I assigned it to below-content position and assign it to all pages, but it doesn't show up in the front end. I have cleared the cache but still doesn't work. Can you check it please?

1 year 3 months ago - 1 year 3 months ago #4 by TemplatePlazza
Attachments:
Last edit: 1 year 3 months ago by TemplatePlazza.