item display "non public access"

item display "non public access"

hello
In the display of articles, would it not be possible to display the list (in blog mode) of articles of categories in "public" access, even if the articles are in access requiring a connection ... as is the case in blog display via the menu (with "to read more, please login"). see on one of my sites
example:
arcea-cesta.ovh/index.php/dossiers-artic...ormation-arcea-cesta
cordially
Alain
1 year 2 months ago #1 by arcea-cesta
The topic has been marked as resolved.
  • Posted by TemplatePlazza (5182) Offline
Yes, you just need to set Show Unauthorised Links option to Yes in the Joomla Article's option
1 year 2 months ago #2 by TemplatePlazza
thank you for the answer...but maybe I misspoke.
Consider a category of articles that are not "public" and therefore need to be logged in to display.
If the category is defined as "public" the display of the list in "list mode" or in "blog" mode is possible but it is mentioned "please login to read more ..."
In the case of Minifrontpage Pro, articles are displayed in blog mode but without user connection, only "public" articles appear ...
This is an important difference with the native display Joomla in list mode or blog ...
—and that is what I regret!!
I may not express myself well in English (I am French): did I make myself clear?
cordially
Alain
1 year 2 months ago #3 by arcea-cesta
Hi, I'm not really sure I understand what you mean. Are you referring to the line "please login to read more ..." only? Because at this point, with the "Show Unauthorised " option activated, the module displays items that have non-public access rights, but if clicked it will be forwarded to the login page. Please see the following video:

www.dropbox.com/s%2F60oxzls8fy9ynl6%2Fsc...2005-25-46.mp4?raw=1
1 year 2 months ago #4 by TemplatePlazza
Always thank you for your answer!
Yeah, hard to get across.
With the Minifrontpage module, "non-public" articles are not displayed even though the category is "public", which should normally allow the display of article titles with, if necessary, the introduction to the "read more" function. To open the article, you must log in.
This is how Joomla works for displaying articles in "list" or "blog" mode.

Let me give you two examples :
- here we are displaying "list" :
arcea-cesta-creaj4.ovh/index.php/activit...s-solutions-publiees
- here we are displaying "blog" :
arcea-cesta-creaj4.ovh/index.php/infos-d...ormation-arcea-cesta
and a temporary login:
user : temporaire     pass : *Micro/

You notice that all "Public" and "non public" articles are displayed:
- in list mode (therefore the title)
- or in blog mode (with the introduction text up to the "read more" function)
On the home page, Minifrontpage displays only if the article is "public", (even if in the latter the function "read more" is present).

cordially, Alain

1 year 2 months ago #5 by arcea-cesta
Strange, the non public item should be displayed in the module when Unauthorized links is enabled. Can you check whether this setting is enabled on your website? (check this video www.dropbox.com/s%2Fd8hqpfa0o8gr2ys%2Fsc...2022-44-20.mp4?raw=1)

1 year 2 months ago #6 by TemplatePlazza