Module repeats in Child Pages

Dear Sir,

I subscribed and configured Min front Page Pro on the South Asian Language Website. Configuration working satisfactorily. But the Module repeats on child pages.
Site URL
lnvmagazine.com/

We use module setup homepage and category pages only, but module repeats on child pages. Please help me if possible (I tried Advanced Module Manager (Non-Pro) also)

Rajeev

1 year 2 months ago #1 by Rajeev CJ

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Posted by TemplatePlazza (5195) Offline
Hi, it's supposably because of known joomla item id behaviour. Try to create hidden menu item for each article category you have
1 year 2 months ago #2 by TemplatePlazza

Would you advise how to create a hidden menu item for each article category?
1 year 2 months ago #3 by Rajeev CJ

Hi, please follow this video 
1 year 2 months ago #4 by TemplatePlazza

Issue persists for Spanish using mini frontpage pro 2.2.2 running on Joomla 4.2.8.

Workaround fixes the issue , but breadcrumbs shows the hidden menu as part of the path to the article on my developementt environment. I had to disable breadcrumbs to avoid showing this anomaly.

Besides, when switching languages, a different article is presented. This do not happen if the article is selected not using frontpage pro.
1 year 1 month ago #5 by Ezequiel

Hi, 

Workaround fixes the issue , but breadcrumbs shows the hidden menu as part of the path to the article on my developementt environment. I had to disable breadcrumbs to avoid showing this anomaly.

Yes the breadcrumbs will show the hidden menu, but isn't that the right thing? As long as you name the menu the same as the category name itself. 

Besides, when switching languages, a different article is presented. This do not happen if the article is selected not using frontpage pro.

Have you make the menu available in the both languages?
1 year 1 month ago #6 by TemplatePlazza