Load more buttom

Good morning,
I just sent you the info for the admin via email on This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. with the subject www.templateplazza.com/forums/technical-...ad-more-buttom#15528
Thank you in advance for your help.
Jack
1 year 2 months ago #7 by Digikult

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Posted by TemplatePlazza (5195) Offline
Hi Thanks for the credentials, I was able to log in to the administrator page. However, I found many minifrontpage modules instances created. How do you display the modules? Why do you have to have so many minifrontpage modules published?

And can you show me which minifrontpage has the loadmore feature installed?
1 year 2 months ago #8 by TemplatePlazza
Attachments:

Good morning,
As specified in the email I sent you, the module is called "Minifrontpage-test-france" and is displayed on the page "ondesdelimmo.com/dev2/marche-immobilier/france", under the title "Toutes les actus France".
Thanks for your feedback.

1 year 2 months ago #9 by Digikult
Attachments:

Hmm strange ..
Does this happen on all pages or just on this page ondesdelimmo.com/dev2/marche-immobilier/france ?
1 year 2 months ago #10 by TemplatePlazza

For the moment I was testing this display on this specific page and once ok, I would have liked to put it on all the other pages of the site.
I also tested it on this page ondesdelimmo.com/dev2/marche-immobilier under the title "All real estate market news" where I have 25 articles in this category, the name of the module is "Minifrontpage -test".
I put 6 articles in display but it tells me when I click on the button that all the articles are loaded!
Thanks for your help.

1 year 2 months ago #11 by Digikult
Attachments:

I think it's something related to your template or your pagebuilder. When I changed the module possition to 'debug' and assign it to All Pages then it's working properly
1 year 2 months ago #12 by TemplatePlazza