Carousel banner

Hi

I also want to use the carousel banner to display our sponsors on our homepage. But for whatever reasons (I may be blind), I can't find any option to select the carousel style (e.g., carousel banner 3). I looked in component banner -> category/images/clients.. I looked in module carousel banner but nothing. And of course the banner is not shown on the homepage. Only the title is visible, when I do activate it.

What do I miss and where can I adjust it? I uploaded two images as examples. Those are visible under the component banner and I have mapped them to the same category, which is used in the module.

my website is new.skg-zh.ch

The carousel banner is configured to appear on every page at the bottom.

Thanks for some guidance.
7 months 3 weeks ago #1 by Excalibur
The topic has been marked as resolved.
  • Posted by TemplatePlazza (5195) Offline
Really strange, are you sure you have mapped the module to the correct banner category? Can you please post a screenshot of your module and banner settings?
7 months 3 weeks ago #2 by TemplatePlazza
sure.. here you go
7 months 3 weeks ago - 7 months 3 weeks ago #3 by Excalibur
Attachments:
Last edit: 7 months 3 weeks ago by Excalibur.
7 months 3 weeks ago #4 by Excalibur
Attachments:
7 months 3 weeks ago #5 by Excalibur
Attachments:
do you require more information? I deinstalled the Hot Carousel Banner this morning, guessing that it might be a conflict between different modules. I also tried a different template position but it didn't help.. next thing will be to reinstall the module from scratch or on a "naked" joomla site.
7 months 3 weeks ago #6 by Excalibur