Mini Frontpage - 404 when clicking on the header

Hi

I don't understand, what I am doing wrong in Mini Frontpage. When I click on the published news article, it gets a 404 page not found error. I checked your demo and I how it is done there but from a frontend perspective, I can't find any difference here.

new.skg-zh.ch

I checked the configuration of Mini FP over and over again.

Thanks for your advice
7 months 3 weeks ago #1 by Excalibur
The topic has been marked as resolved.
  • Posted by TemplatePlazza (5195) Offline
It's strange, but when I tried to open the news category, no articles are published under the news category. Can you please check it?
new.skg-zh.ch/index.php/verein/news
7 months 3 weeks ago #2 by TemplatePlazza
the news module wasn't published ^^ now it is and I get the 404 on both mini frontpage modules
7 months 3 weeks ago #3 by Excalibur
  • Posted by TemplatePlazza (5195) Offline
Can you tell me the correct link addresses for each of these erroneous links?
7 months 3 weeks ago #4 by TemplatePlazza
I think I found something.. I just don't understand, how this works. I have a menu item called 'News' under 'Verein'. This item is show all postings of a defined category. In my case 'news'. When I enable the menu entry, the path to the article includes the part /verein/news/article title. When I disable the menu, the path looks totally different but the article is still not shown. I don't get these Joomla mechanics.. I can't link the mini frontpage behind the menu, which is also kind of strange.
7 months 3 weeks ago - 7 months 3 weeks ago #5 by Excalibur
Last edit: 7 months 3 weeks ago by Excalibur.
I compared the new page with the old one.. Both have the identical structure.. The difference in the news article is, that on the old page the title isn't clickable and a read more is shown.. in the new page, the title is clickable but no read more, although a read more is included in the article.
7 months 3 weeks ago #6 by Excalibur