Can MiniFrontPage Pro work with other extensions?

I really like the app and the display options which is why I had my boss purchase the pro version. We also just purchased the pro version of "Events Booking". Would it be possible to use the minifrontpage pro module to load events from Events Booking Component?
6 months 2 weeks ago #1 by jeff popkin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Posted by TemplatePlazza (5195) Offline
Hi Jeff, While it's always possible to create support for other components, it would require a significant amount of effort in terms of development and maintenance. We've previously done this for K2, which has a quite sizable user base, but for other components, we would need to carefully consider various factors, including technical aspects and, importantly, the demand for it.
6 months 2 weeks ago #2 by TemplatePlazza

Well, I am sure if you checked them out you would see that it is a very popular extension with very high rating. They do have the ability to load their event into an article which I can do for now, but that is a lot of extra work that I would rather not have to do. :) Would love to know if this becomes available!
6 months 1 week ago #3 by jeff popkin

• Posted by TemplatePlazza (5195) Offline
We don't have access to this extension. Could you provide us with the installation file so we can try it and check? However, we cannot guarantee you an ETA
6 months 1 week ago #4 by TemplatePlazza