No correct unction XTypo Pro

Hi Team,
purchased xtypo Pro and installed by checking the documentation step by step. Joomla 4.3.4, PHO 8.2.13

>>>By the way - please modify your documentation pdf - the link, to place into the tiny-mce editor is shown on two pages - copy and paste not possible, in case of adding the page number 2 to the url ... not easy to correct.

But i checkted this url - as we had conversation about this product a few weeks ago. There this url was reason for not working,
I found out, that the url to the pro version is different ... here is, what i am using now:

mydomain.com/plugins/editors-xtd/xtypopr...editor-xtypo.min.css

But it is not working.
By adding the XType-function with the pull down menu in the editor, i can see this modal window - and it is not wirking. All i can do, is to close the window with the cross.

What is wrong?
Thank you!

4 months 1 week ago - 4 months 1 week ago #1 by FDE683
Attachments:
Last edit: 4 months 1 week ago by FDE683.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Posted by TemplatePlazza (5195) Offline
Hi, is this the same website as in your previous post (schulen-erzbisxxxxxxx.de), or did you install it on a different website?
4 months 1 week ago #2 by TemplatePlazza

No, this is a different site ... same System / Layout - bu i decieded to use the pro version.
Thanks
4 months 1 week ago #3 by FDE683

have you followed the documentation/applied same steps as you have aplied to the previous website?
4 months 1 week ago #4 by TemplatePlazza

Yes, step by step, checked fluently, checked also the url in tiny-mce ...
4 months 1 week ago - 4 months 1 week ago #5 by FDE683
Last edit: 4 months 1 week ago by FDE683.

I'm unable to replicate the issue. It's working on me using J 4.4.0 PHP. Please see 8.2.4 www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/uw4npmye5hy6umi24...h829v1zomy8ayn&raw=1
Please try to reinstall the package. If the issue persists, please provide me with temporary access to your administrator page. You can use the confidential icon in the toolbar of the editor to hide the access information from public/other users.
4 months 1 week ago #6 by TemplatePlazza