Carousel theme not working for minifrontpagepro

Other themes work fine, but carousel no longer uses/makes thumbnails. So instead of a horizontal row of 5 items, they all display vertically with huge blurry images.

I deleted the whole module and reinstalled, but no improvement.

3 months 4 weeks ago #1 by Grant Linneberg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Posted by TemplatePlazza (5230) Offline
Can you please provide your website URL so I can see the problem directly?
3 months 4 weeks ago #2 by TemplatePlazza

pushingcardboard.com

3 months 3 weeks ago #3 by Grant Linneberg

hmm...I just tried using it on a different page other than home, and it works there as it should. So something on my home page is messing it up.

Here is it working properly, same as it used to do on the home page.

Contact Us - Pushing Cardboard
3 months 3 weeks ago #4 by Grant Linneberg

• Posted by TemplatePlazza (5230) Offline
Hmm, which extensions have you published on the home page? I noticed some console errors on the home page that don't exist on the contact us page (such as wfmediabox,stsetcookies). I believe it's more of a JavaScript conflict issue.
3 months 3 weeks ago #5 by TemplatePlazza
Attachments:

The wfmediabox refernce you found refers to JCE Editor Pro which has a media box compnonent.

I turned off all the JCE stuff, refreshed the page, but it was still wrong.

I cleared the cache, refreshed, and the page finally worked correctly. Success.

I turned JCE back on, refreshed the page, and it still worked. Which sort of made sense as I'd had minifrontpagepro and JCE pro working together just fine for months.

I had also cleared the cache before while trying to figure things out, but no success. But I noticed this time when clearing the cache that there is an item called "_media_version" that is persistent. So I made sure to clean that this time. It repopulates immediately, but at least I feel like I cleared it once. Anyway, perhaps something was messed up about JCE that is now correct. I'll reopen this if it all screws up again, but at the moment it appears to be working as it used to.

Actually, I have one other quick question. If I have "title" set to "hide", I still get a small title above the carousel. If I turn it to show, I get a larger title above the smaller title. This didn't used to happen. How do I turn them both off?

3 months 3 weeks ago #6 by Grant Linneberg