Images not appearing in thumbnail position

I have tried the different themes that come with the basic version of minifrontpage but I am not able to get any images to show up.  I even tried uploading my default image into the thumbnail folder but it still doesn't work.  Is there something I could possibly be overlooking?  I have enabled "Show Default Thumbnail" and have tried various positions for the thumbnail.  It will not show up.  Could it have something to do with the file type of the image?
3 months 2 weeks ago #1 by Arlyn Henken
The topic has been marked as resolved.
  • Posted by TemplatePlazza (5230) Offline
Hi, is the image an external image? ( because the basic version doesn’t support external images)  Can you tell me your website url do I can check it directly?
3 months 2 weeks ago - 3 months 2 weeks ago #2 by TemplatePlazza
Last edit: 3 months 2 weeks ago by TemplatePlazza.
I am using Joomla 4.4.4.  I uploaded the image into the image folder through the gui.  I am testing it on dev.midlandreformed.com on the front page.
3 months 2 weeks ago #3 by Arlyn Henken
I checked this page dev.midlandreformed.com/index.php?view=a...ism-classes&catid=15 and found that there is indeed no image in that article. The only image that exists on that page is in the image slider displayed at the top of the page, which is not part of the article. Am I missing something?
3 months 2 weeks ago #4 by TemplatePlazza
I had only put a default image in the plugin, which did not show up.  I have now added an intro image, and full article image, and none of them are showing up in the plugin on the front page.
3 months 2 weeks ago #5 by Arlyn Henken
Which plugin did you use? Basically, Minifrontpage will only recognize images from the article itself that are inserted as an intro image, a fulltext image, or any image inserted in the body of the article.

I have now added an intro image, and full article image, and none of them are showing up in the plugin on the front page.

Try clearing all images under the folder
images/thumbnails/mod_minifrontpage
so the module can regenerate the thumbnails.
3 months 2 weeks ago #6 by TemplatePlazza