My website with minifrontpagepro

After many months of testing I have managed to upgrade my joomla 3 website to joomla 5, and I have used the minifrontpagepro module for the main page. I really like the result, but I see that the page loads very slow in the speed tests in mobile mode. I also have pending to put a carousel module, but I don't want to overload the page too much. Any suggestions? thanks.
My web, and pages with the modules in use:
www.relatospulp.com
www.relatospulp.com/blog.html

1 month 3 weeks ago #1 by miluco

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Posted by TemplatePlazza (5239) Offline
Hi miluco,
I tried accessing your website via a smartphone, and it seems normal and relatively fast. As long as you have cache enabled on your Joomla site, your website should be running fast.
Can you tell me on what reason are you saying that your website is slow on mobile?
1 month 3 weeks ago #2 by TemplatePlazza

Hello. In the “PageSpeed Insights” test I got a fail. Only 35 points out of 100.
1 month 3 weeks ago #3 by miluco

I tested your website using PageSpeed, and I found that the main factors causing the low PageSpeed score are the First Contentful Paint (9.3 s) and Largest Contentful Paint (10.1 s), which result in render-blocking resources. This seems to be due to too many HTTPS requests for CSS files (some of which come from your template /T3). I suggest you try installing a plugin that compiles all the CSS files, or perhaps T3 has this feature.Secondly, I recommend enabling Gzip Page Compression in Joomla (System > Global Configuration > Server).

www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/2a6v3l8ibm9h90auu...mp8ilhcs58t693&raw=1
1 month 3 weeks ago #4 by TemplatePlazza

Thanks! Yes, I have a problem with css of template. Beside of this I have activated GZIP compresion on Joomla 5 panel, however it doesn`t work. I think that I have a error on server configuration. I have to investigate this.
1 month 3 weeks ago #5 by miluco

Np miluco. Glad I could help. Just let me know if you encounter any issues
1 month 3 weeks ago #6 by TemplatePlazza