Responsive slider not working properly

I have purchased Responsive slider and I also installed. For a while it worked fine, then after few hours turns working fading pictures no matter which effect you select. I tried to disable all modules, I did check about other jquery, I also check questions in thi forum, but I couldn't find any solution.
Would you help me? Thanks
PS If you like to give a look to my url, please go to www.socialsailing.eu
11 years 2 months ago #1 by marceff

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hello

Strange if this only happen after few hours...
I can see it's working fine now...but I can't sit and take a look at it until the next few hours just to see it start to begin fading... :(
11 years 2 months ago #2 by erwinschro

Thank you for your replay.
It happen that if I look the site from my Mac in my office, it works fine but if I do it from a MacBook at home the slider works only fading no matter what kind of setting you do.
There must be something related to a plugin that may not present in the MacBook. Does the slider need Flash player last release?
11 years 2 months ago #3 by marceff

Mmm...we should wait Andy - my co-worker to take a look at this on his MacBook then Marceff...
11 years 2 months ago #4 by erwinschro

Hi Marcheff, Responsive Banner Slider doesn't need flash player installed. It's pure jQuery + CSS effects. Btw I have checked on with my MBP with chrome anf firefox and the animation works properly. I have uploaded the screen record in here d.pr/v/HgGN Please have alook
11 years 2 months ago #5 by andy