error in Mini Frontpage Evolution

Hi
I get these error when I enable IMAGE THUMBNAILS in the module:

Warning: Division by zero in /home/szardkho/public_html/modules/mod_mini_frontpage_evolution/helper.php on line 393

Warning: Division by zero in /home/szardkho/public_html/modules/mod_mini_frontpage_evolution/helper.php on line 397

Warning: Division by zero in /home/szardkho/public_html/modules/mod_mini_frontpage_evolution/helper.php on line 399

Warning: imagecreatetruecolor() [function.imagecreatetruecolor]: Invalid image dimensions in /home/szardkho/public_html/modules/mod_mini_frontpage_evolution/helper.php on line 316

Warning: imagepalettecopy() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/szardkho/public_html/modules/mod_mini_frontpage_evolution/helper.php on line 357

Warning: Division by zero in /home/szardkho/public_html/modules/mod_mini_frontpage_evolution/helper.php on line 358

Warning: Division by zero in /home/szardkho/public_html/modules/mod_mini_frontpage_evolution/helper.php on line 359

Warning: imagejpeg() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/szardkho/public_html/modules/mod_mini_frontpage_evolution/helper.php on line 320

Warning: imagedestroy() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/szardkho/public_html/modules/mod_mini_frontpage_evolution/helper.php on line 321
11 years 5 months ago #1 by salimian

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hello Salimian,

Welcome to The New Era of TemplatePlazza,
by the way, until this time, we never release the module called "mod_mini_frontpage_evolution"
we just have "mod_minifrontpage"

Would be nice if you tell me where you get it?

Thanks
11 years 5 months ago #2 by ronysyz

Hello,
We have check your module and we are sure that that "evolution" module not from TemplatePlazza but from someone who they stealing and duplicating this module.

So if you need to get the solution, just go to that developer
11 years 5 months ago #3 by ronysyz