Dealpazza - K2 article layout problem - non responsive layout

Greatings from Germany,
the last two times you were very helpfull so i give it a try again.

My problem is, if i enter a tab content in my k2 article to give the customers a chance to select a option, than this "K2 article" jums out of the order in the category layout.

But this problem is only to seen if you are looking on it whit a smale device, like a cellphone ore a tablet pc, on my pc screen is everything ok because there is enough scace between the screen corners. To show you what i mean i zoomed the site and make two screenshots one is how its look like on smale devices and one on larger devices.

The website is temporary here: www.yeslimited.de/customers/dealsbookde/index.php/topdeals

only the second product have the tabs so only he jumps out! Aka "Assa Ink Tattoo"
11 years 2 months ago #1 by Yilmaz

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Mmm there's a trick to make it not happen in the home page by removing the tab from the introtext part and place it in fulltext part of the article.

Try to insert a horizontal rule by clicking a Read more button just before the tabs in your Editor. That will make the tab to be placed inside fulltext part (not in your introtext) part of your Assi Ink Tattoo item so that tab won't 'broke' your home page.
11 years 2 months ago #2 by erwinschro

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.