Where are all my posts

Hi Matt, There are some updates released after your purchase date in december. Few of them contain fixes for your problems. We posted the changelogs in the forum : www.templateplazza.com/support/forum/ind...ral/news-and-updates please search for deal plazza.
If you have modified the deal plazza code, then you should update the template manually.
11 years 1 month ago #13 by andy
The topic has been marked as resolved.
Where do I get the new code to change? The link above only takes me to the forum post theres no code or file. Thanks
11 years 1 month ago #14 by matthew
What sikumbang meant was
The new codes, of course, in the updated template files which you should re-download it and if needed you should compare the new updated template codes with your current template codes if you have made some changes on them before.

Is it clear now? we hope so....
11 years 1 month ago #15 by erwinschro
I only want to change bellow what changes have been made to make the template better where is the new demo site so I can look? but for now where can I change bellow

You said
When i look at your website and view the HTML source this line is like this :

.tpbodies {
background: url("images/08122011.jpg") repeat-x scroll 0 0 #309dcf;
}

where it should be like this :
.tpbodies {
background: url("/adealb2/templates/deals_plazza/images/08122011.jpg") repeat-x scroll 0 0 #309dcf;
}

where can I find the code Thanks
11 years 1 month ago #16 by matthew
Well if you look at your first post above where you've copy-paste the answer from sikumbang, you will see which file to look at where is the code.

it's inside /deals_plazza/css/css.helper.php
11 years 1 month ago #17 by erwinschro
Here is what is in that file at present see attached
11 years 1 month ago #18 by matthew