problem with Deal Plazza when using the option tmpl=component

Hello,

I'm using Joomal 2.5.9 and the CCK Flexicontent
When using my site as iframe inside another one I have some CSS problem :

1 - There a dot - border all around the iframe. Is it possible to suppress this border ?

2 - Inside a Flexicontent category view the bottom pagination div is hidden (a CSS is blocking the pagination display).
When using the normal display there is no problem

I have firstly contacted Flexicontent development. They told me that the problem is coming from a CSS problem inside my template.

Here the url of displaying the problem :

- url : bibliactiv.com (at the bottom of the page there is the pagination).

- option 'tmpl=component' url : bibliactiv.com/?tmpl=component (At the bottom there is no pagination). In the source page the code of the pagination is displayed.

I give hereafter the content of their answer to my post :

2. All components of your site, will not show pagination because your Joomla template --deals_plazza-- has a bug ??, it is adding code to hide pagination:

a. It is adding:
<link rel="stylesheet" href="/templates/deals_plazza/css/print.css?v=1.0.0" type="text/css" /> <!-- stylesheet -->

b. Inside it has:
.unseen,#line,#header ul, #breadcrumbs,.article-info-term,#close,.display-limit,#bottom,.pagination,#footer,#header-image {display: none;}

3. I think your joomla template: deals_plazza,
is checking this variable tmpl=component to add the code to hide pagination, it thinks you are printing !!, it should be checking variable: print=1 , but some components do not use it , so maybe they know the issue but they did it on purpose, please report this to the Template Authors, or you can maybe fix yourself,
just search inside your template for : JRequest::getVar('tmpl')=='component' or something similar and use JRequest::getVar('print')==1 instead
... (NOTE this is only a suggestion code will NOT be exactly like this )

What do I need to modify to get the pagination inside the iframe ?

thank you for help

best regards

Michel
11 years 3 weeks ago #1 by rottenberg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hi Michel
Very sorry for this delay...
could you tell us an example of a page url where we can see one of the iframe used?

thanks
11 years 3 weeks ago #2 by erwinschro

Hello

I gave an example in my original post

Here the url of displaying the problem :

- url : bibliactiv.com (at the bottom of the page there is the pagination).

- option 'tmpl=component' url : bibliactiv.com/?tmpl=component (At the bottom there is no pagination). In the source page the code of the pagination is displayed.

for the moment I have no online iframe available. I think the source of bibliactiv.com/?tmpl=component will give you the necessary informations.

In the post from Flexicontent they say the template is using the option tmpl=component for print using and generate problem when we want to use the raw value of a page.

best regards

Michel
11 years 3 weeks ago #3 by rottenberg

Mmm okay...you can override the behaviour of the print.css by adding the following inside your /components/com_flexicontent/assets/css/flexicontent,css
#flexicontent .pagination {
  text-align:center;
  display:block; /* add this */
}

/*then add this for a little pagination link style, you can freely change this property */
#flexicontent .pagination a, #flexicontent .pagination span {margin:0 3px; padding:0 5px; }
11 years 3 weeks ago #4 by erwinschro