MiniK2

I have a website which i build with Artisteer. I love the miniK2 module. Can I use this module with my Artisteer website or do I have to use A TemplatePlaza build website? Kind regards Marcel
11 years 3 weeks ago #1 by Marcel van Hest

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hello Marcel

This module is not depends on any specific template so you may try it with your own Artisteer template. ;)
11 years 3 weeks ago #2 by erwinschro

Hello Erwin, Thank you for your quick respons! I like the MiniK2 module very much. It's awesome! If you are new with K2 (like I'am) it is not easy to configure it the right way. Do you know if there is a manual for the MiniK2 module? Regards, Marcel
11 years 3 weeks ago #3 by Marcel van Hest

Hi ocs, there is no specific documentation for MiniK2 but I think it's not really that hard to implement MiniK2? Just try it, if you found a problem then post it in here at our support forum :)
11 years 3 weeks ago #4 by andy

This is a very good module. Have uploaded it and all is working fine, EXCEPT: No images are displayed. I have to my understanding tried all manners of configuration, and not one image is displaying... The title and intro as per setting preferences are showing, but no image are displaying, even when I set the image size to extra small... Any ideas what may cause this?
11 years 3 weeks ago #5 by Ron

Step by step I find out how this module works. It is awesome! Did you upload an image to your K2 item? This is not the MiniK2 module! I have uploaded images to all the K2 items I want to show in the MiniK2 module and it works perfect!
11 years 3 weeks ago #6 by Marcel van Hest