Number of available deals

Hi. I saw recently the groupon structure and i saw that on number of available deals they use this form of graphic that i circle in red inside your K2 Template. One of the tech member replyed me that if i can provide the code, he will be able to integrate in the deals k2 template. I have one that can be used that is presently used for another similar k2 template, but i am not so much advanced to make it work for your one. If any tech in this forum gives me email, i will send him the code i have. Thanks
11 years 3 weeks ago #1 by Alfred

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hi

Can you just upload the code (in zip file maybe) here using the Upload Attachemnt form below?
11 years 3 weeks ago #2 by erwinschro

Ok. Take a look on the code and let me know. Many thanks
11 years 3 weeks ago #3 by Alfred

Wew...that's someone else's plugin you provide ... i thought you have any javascript codes available for free out there so we can implement it in our deals plazza template. If that is the case then we can help you. If it's from any other 3rd party extension developer then sorry we can't. Unless you wanna hire us for custom work to implement it on your deal site...
11 years 3 weeks ago #4 by erwinschro

Hi and thanks for the reply. This is a work script that enable that possibility as i quoted you and it comes from third party. May you tell me how much it will be the cost for custom work and also to have modified:

1) Menu Area with possibility to add module (most image)

Thanks
11 years 3 weeks ago #5 by Alfred