Social stream not updating posts

social stream is not updating when new things are posted on the networks, it seems to only be showing things posted from ages ago.

Could you take a look for me thanks!

It is now just hanging with the loader and not showing anything.
outtheredesign.com/about-us

Also I purchased menu2panel and this isn't showing up in my single purchase downloads page.
11 years 2 weeks ago #1 by outtherechris

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Any help would be much appreciated!
11 years 2 weeks ago #2 by outtherechris

Hi Outtherechris, We're sorry for no answer. We missed your post :(
Regarding the social stream, can you tell me what stream is currently used? Is it RSS or facebook?

Also I purchased menu2panel and this isn't showing up in my single purchase downloads page.

Did you make a purchase in between 17 Feb to 1 April 2013? If so please contact us using the contact us page. We experienced a server failure a month ago (www.templateplazza.com/blog/entry/hardwa...-event-at-our-server)
11 years 2 weeks ago #3 by andy

Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Twitter are enabled. it appears to have stopped loading in at all now just the loading icon appears.
11 years 2 weeks ago #4 by outtherechris

Hmm , I found that your website loads multiple jQuery. can you try to disable this one :
<script src="/plugins/content/mgthumbnails/fancybox/jquery-1.7.1.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
11 years 2 weeks ago #5 by andy

The thumbnail plugin has been un-installed and i've tried disabling a bunch of other things too but it's still not feeding in.
11 years 1 week ago #6 by outtherechris