How to put mini frontpage on the home page

Hi

I am using beez 20 template. I want to use mini frontpage as the home page for the featured article content. I am not clear how to do the same.

with regards
11 years 2 weeks ago #1 by Atul Agrawal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hello Agrawal

Well you just need to publish it in any module position available on the Beez template like position-12 or position-9 for example and assign it to your home menu item. that's it.

Regards
11 years 2 weeks ago #2 by erwinschro

thanks for your quick response.
this is still not very clear to us. We have a home page which is of menu item type 'Featured Articles".
We have put in Mini Frontpage on position-5.
thi does not put the Mini Frontpage as the main content on home page (why it would do so?).
It does show Mini Frontpage at the position-5 though. I am attaching a screen shot.

Out requirement is to show mini frontpage as the main content on the home page. As there is no menu type associated with mini Front Page, I do not know how to set it up as the home page.
11 years 2 weeks ago #3 by Atul Agrawal

Please check your MiniFrontpage parameters if it's already set to get the correct articles (category or creation date etc..)
11 years 2 weeks ago #4 by erwinschro

thanks. We have corrected the parameters. the mini frontpage does show the artcle but at position-5.
The home page shows as it is (featured artices)
We want to show mini frontpage as the main content on the home page.
Is there a way to setup mini frontpage as the main content of the home page.
what should be the home page menu configuration (currently it is of menu item type featured articles).
Please see the current view.
Please also see home page configuration and minifrontpage configurations.

with regards
11 years 2 weeks ago #5 by Atul Agrawal

Do yu mean that you want MiniFP to replace the main articles in the main content? if that so then try publish it on position-9. that would be on above your main content.
11 years 2 weeks ago #6 by erwinschro