Whre to find k2 css to modify

Yes i am testing also with another template. As you can see it does not display the stars to vote. I saw the com_k2.css on that lines but i don't see any graphic calls that make those stars to display.
11 years 2 weeks ago #7 by Alfred

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Can you switch to deal plazza template to check whether the problem persist on deal plazza template or not?
11 years 2 weeks ago #8 by andy

Sure. On deal plazza template it works. May i give you FTP Access, so you can see better?
11 years 2 weeks ago #9 by Alfred

Hmm I found it because of extra css that generated by k2css.helper.php.
Ok, please add this css anywhere on your css file :
div.itemRatingForm .formLogLoading {
		background:url(/deal_plazza/components/com_k2/images/system/loading.gif) no-repeat left center;height:25px;padding:0 0 0 20px;
	}
	div.k2FeedIcon a,
	div.k2FeedIcon a:hover { 
		background:url(/deal_plazza/components/com_k2/images/fugue/feed.png) no-repeat 50% 50%;
	}
	div.itemIsFeatured,
	div.catItemIsFeatured,
	div.userItemIsFeatured {
		background:url(/deal_plazza/components/com_k2/images/system/featuredItem.png) no-repeat 100% 0 !important;
	}
	div.itemToolbar a#fontDecrease img { background:url(/deal_plazza/components/com_k2/images/system/font_decrease.gif) no-repeat;}
	div.itemToolbar a#fontIncrease img {background:url(/deal_plazza/components/com_k2/images/system/font_increase.gif) no-repeat;}
	span.itemTwitterLink a {background:url(/deal_plazza/components/com_k2/images/social/twitter_16.png) no-repeat 0 50%;}
	a.delicious {background-image: url(/deal_plazza/components/com_k2/images/social/delicious_16.png);}
	a.digg {background-image: url(/deal_plazza/components/com_k2/images/social/digg_16.png);}
	a.facebook {background-image: url(/deal_plazza/components/com_k2/images/social/facebook_16.png);}
	a.googlebuzz {background-image: url(/deal_plazza/components/com_k2/images/social/googlebuzz_16.png);}
	a.myspace {background-image: url(/deal_plazza/components/com_k2/images/social/myspace_16.png);}
	a.reddit {background-image: url(/deal_plazza/components/com_k2/images/social/reddit_16.png);}
	a.stumble {background-image: url(/deal_plazza/components/com_k2/images/social/stumbleupon_16.png);}
	a.technorati {background-image: url(/deal_plazza/components/com_k2/images/social/technorati_16.png);}
	div.itemVideoBlock {background:#010101 url(/deal_plazza/components/com_k2/images/system/videoplayer-bg.gif) repeat-x bottom;}
	div.itemComments ul.itemCommentsList li.authorResponse {background:url(/deal_plazza/components/com_k2/images/system/stripes.png) repeat;}
	div.itemCommentsForm form .formLogLoading {background:url(/deal_plazza/components/com_k2/images/system/loading.gif) no-repeat left center;}
	div.catItemVideoBlock {background:#010101 url(/deal_plazza/components/com_k2/images/system/videoplayer-bg.gif) repeat-x bottom;}
	div.latestItemVideoBlock {background:#010101 url(/deal_plazza/components/com_k2/images/system/videoplayer-bg.gif) repeat-x bottom;}

div.k2CalendarLoader {background:#fff url(/deal_plazza/components/com_k2/images/system/k2CalendarLoader.gif) no-repeat 50% 50%;}

a.ubUserFeedIcon, a.ubUserFeedIcon:hover {background:url(/deal_plazza/components/com_k2/images/fugue/feed.png) no-repeat 50% 50%;}
	a.ubUserURL, a.ubUserURL:hover {background:url(/deal_plazza/components/com_k2/images/fugue/globe.png) no-repeat 50% 50%;}

span.ubUserEmail {background:url(/deal_plazza/components/com_k2/images/fugue/mail.png) no-repeat 50% 50%;overflow:hidden;}

make sure you change the path of the code above ( /deal_plazza/components ... ) to your own template path
11 years 2 weeks ago #10 by andy

Hi and thanks for your reply.

the code should go to k2.css or template.css? Thanks
11 years 2 weeks ago #11 by Alfred

i'd suggest you to place it under com_k2.css and as I mentioned above please make sure the path is correct
11 years 2 weeks ago #12 by andy