Carousel Banner on J2.5

I like your Carousel Banner so much that I installed it on my other site which is in Joomla 2.5. I was careful to install the J2.5 version of the module. I am using the flexisel layout. None of the banners appear, just a red bar where the banners should be. Any ideas why it is not working?
fireworksdealers.com
Thank you for your help
11 years 2 weeks ago #1 by bw92116

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Can you deactivate jQuery from the carousel banner module parameter and see if that helps?
11 years 2 weeks ago #2 by erwinschro

Thanks. I did select "No" for "Load JQuery" and it still doesn't show the banners.
If the layout is "default," it shows all the banners in one column and doesn't rotate them.
If the layout is "flexible" it doesn't show any banners.
This is the site: fireworksdealers.com

The Carousel Banner works fine on my other site, fireworksland.com/index.php, but that is a Joomla 3.1 site.
Thank you for your help.
11 years 2 weeks ago #3 by bw92116

Can you first deactivate jQuery from widgetkit and re-activate jquery from this module?
11 years 2 weeks ago #4 by erwinschro

Thank you. I am using NivoSlider and I disabled jQuery in that module. Now Carousel Banner works. Thank you for your help!
11 years 2 weeks ago #5 by bw92116

I do have a question though...

On the Joomla 2.5 site, Carousel Banner appears in the correct position immediately:
fireworksdealers.com

But on the Joomla 3.1 site, Carousel Banner appears first as a vertical list of banners, then jumps to the horizontal position for flexisel.
fireworksland.com/index.php

This happens every time you refresh the page. Is there a reason that flexisel behaves differently on J2.5 than on J3.1?

Thank you
11 years 2 weeks ago #6 by bw92116