mini k2 modifications

Hello, I would like, if possible, in the next version be changed a thing,
when I use the template "portfolio" configure the template to show me the last 12 news, then in the module are the links to the categories and, indeed, the last 12 news (eg 3 sports, 2 fashion , 4 Informatica and 3 photography), pressing for example on Photografy are only 3 of the set of 12 that have been shown, what I would like is that when you click on the link of the category, it will show the last 12 of that category not only those 3.
Please let me help you make that change or if it is possible inclusion in a future release, thanks and grateful for their frebeis.
11 years 8 months ago #1 by nano02

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Is possible in "default template" fixed height box, thanks
11 years 8 months ago #2 by nano02

@nano02

Have you try to make all of your article images to have the same dimension (width x height)? I believe that would make the boxes have the same height.
11 years 8 months ago #3 by erwinschro

Yes, I have all the images with the same width+height, the problem comes from the title of the news that if long spans more than one line and when change the height of the box and just change one for all dislodging
11 years 8 months ago #4 by nano02

Yes titles would be the issue as they are dynamic

The first intention to using Masonry in the default/portfolio layout is to get the item boxes without empty or blank spaces between items in vertical direction as the articles are so dynamic in term of title length, images etc.

So what your intention might be done by removing the masonry effect/feature in the portfolio layout and some css adjustment to add item height property in the respective item class. But I can't help you that far.
You may play around with the layout file

/modules/mod_minik2/tmpl/portfolio/default.php

and the css of it

/modules/mod_minik2/tmpl/portfolio/assets/portfolio.css
11 years 8 months ago #5 by erwinschro