menu and connection on mobile version

menu and connection on mobile version

1 - I'm testing dealplazza demo on an galaxy android phone. Near the logo I see the menu option.

On my site I have copied the mobile logo and the sticky logo. But I don't get the menu option.

How can I get it ?

2 - I don't see neither on dealplazza demo nor in mine the way to be connected or registred in the site
How can I get it ?

I didn't found info about these question in the documentation

thank's for help
best regards
Michel
11 years 5 months ago #1 by rottenberg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hi rottenberg,

1 - I'm testing dealplazza demo on an galaxy android phone. Near the logo I see the menu option.

I'm not really clear with this, can you give me a screenshot to help me understanding the problem?

2 - I don't see neither on dealplazza demo nor in mine the way to be connected or registred in the site
How can I get it ?

Deal Plazza is utilize the poplogin module or you can also activating the standara joomla login module. Please see the image attachment
11 years 5 months ago #2 by andy

When I'm on a classical computer screen, I hav no problem with poplogin ou the menu. I get both.

my site is htp://bib.vitrinactiv.com

I have a proiblem on an Galaxy android phone : (sorry I didn't succeded getting a hardcopy of my phone screen. I get only the background image and not what appears on the screen).

my 2 problems :
1- menu : when I get demo.templateplazza.com on the phone, there is a 'menu' buton under the logo (I don't know if it's the sticky or the mobile logo). Clicking on the button gives me the menu of the site.
On my site I have of course the 3 logo (logo for classical site, sticky logo and mobile logo. I have copy the psd files given in the zip file and put the bib.vitrinactiv logo keeping the same image sizes).
I don't get the menu button under the logo.
how can I get it ?

2 - connection or register : I don't see the login or register field neither in demo.templateplazza.com site nor in bib.vitirinactiv.com. How can a user be logged or registred from a phone access ?

thank you for help
best regards

Michel
11 years 5 months ago #3 by rottenberg

Hi rottnberg, sorry for the delay in responding to your reply.

1- menu : when I get demo.templateplazza.com on the phone, there is a 'menu' buton under the logo (I don't know if it's the sticky or the mobile logo). Clicking on the button gives me the menu of the site.
On my site I have of course the 3 logo (logo for classical site, sticky logo and mobile logo. I have copy the psd files given in the zip file and put the bib.vitrinactiv logo keeping the same image sizes).
I don't get the menu button under the logo.
how can I get it ?

Looks like it's because the website calls jQuery more than once. It's probably coming from your modules / extensions. To fix this, you need to disable jQuery calls from your module or extensions (K2, Virtuemart), because DealPlazza already has a built in jQuery lib.
For poplogin and pagepeel banner you will see option to disable jquery from its backend paramaters. For K2 and virtuemart, there's an explanation in the documentation's file about how to disable it.

2 - connection or register : I don't see the login or register field neither in demo.templateplazza.com site nor in bib.vitirinactiv.com. How can a user be logged or registred from a phone access ?

Please open your mobile.min.css and then find this code (line 143)
.cell-3b{
		display: none;
	}

change with this one :
.cell-3b .search-box{
	}
	.cell-3b {
		margin: 0!important;
		padding: 0!important;
		text-align: center;
	}
	.cell-3b .moduletable-box {
		border: none;
	}
	.cell-3b-inner {
		padding: 0!important;
	}
	.cell-3b-inner .poplogin {
		display: block;
		text-align: center;
		margin: 0 auto!important;
	}

You're still need to adjust the login button appearance, but it should be easy to be done :)

Hope this helps
11 years 5 months ago #4 by andy

thank you very much.
I try it
best regards
Michel
11 years 5 months ago #5 by rottenberg

hello
I have solved the Jquery. It's ok now

For the other problem, I havec changed the css file but I got no change.
I send you a copy of my css file. Perhaps I have done a mistake.

I have seen that in the replacing code
.cell-3b .search-box{
    }

Is it normal to get display:none ? Also does it mean there is no search field in the mobile screen ?

thanks for help
11 years 5 months ago #6 by rottenberg