Pop Login Bug? JQuery

joomla smart search (joomla 3.0) don't work in public access level, if you mark "load jquery" in the modul option dialog of pop login. Unmark this option nevertheless pop login works properly - perhaps because joomla 3.0 has integrated jquery and load it anyway.
(sorry for my bad english. i hope you know what i mean).
salute sven
11 years 5 months ago #1 by Kollmorgen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hello Sven

Mmm if this issue is about jQuery from the module then this is not a bug because we make it as an option in module parameter. And as jQuery loaded by default in Joomla 3.0 then we should turn off that option to not double loaded it.
So this issue is fixed already or is there anything else?
11 years 5 months ago #2 by erwinschro

thanks for the answer. i thought it already. but! ... then raises the question, why does the module in admin access level work without problems, if jquery is loaded respectively the option "load jquery" is turn on?
11 years 5 months ago #3 by Kollmorgen

Actually, we don't need to load the JQuery from the module when we use at Joomla 3.0, because the JQuery is loading by Joomla.

So i'm sure that there is no any problem with that, in the new version of this module, we have removed the Jquery, you will never see the JQuery option in this module. So please make sure you always use the latest one

Regards
11 years 5 months ago #4 by ronysyz

@Kollmorgen I have re-checked it using the dafault protostar template and I can confirm that it's working properly. The jQuery lib loader option is already removed in the last version. Please make sure you have installed the latest one
11 years 5 months ago #5 by andy

Thanks to all.
11 years 5 months ago #6 by Kollmorgen