Page Peel Banner Support for Joomla! 1.5

• Posted by Heather Lawrentz (2) Offline
Good morning. My organization is currently looking for a Page Peel extension for our Joomla! 1.5 site. While I was browsing the Joomla! Extensions Directory, I saw that there was a 1.5-supported version available at the developer's site. I have looked, but I cannot find this item. Is there still a 1.5-supported version available?
11 years 5 months ago #1 by Heather Lawrentz

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hi Heather,
I've attached the old version of Page Peel Banner below. Just download it;)
But please note that we are no longer support it because Joomla 1.5 has already reached its EOL
11 years 5 months ago #2 by andy

• Posted by Heather Lawrentz (2) Offline
Thank you kindly! I understand completely about the EoL for 1.5 :(.

We will be updating our site in the first quarter of next year to Joomla! 2.5, which will be a relief!

Thank you again for your time today!
11 years 5 months ago #3 by Heather Lawrentz

no problem :) have a nice weekend
11 years 5 months ago #4 by andy

Thank you for the 1.5 version, some of us are still holding on to the old Joomla versions and scared of some many aspects with upgrading to 2.5.

I understand there is no more support for this version, but I will still take my chances with a simple question:
I noticed a flash conflict between Page Peel Banner and my video flash player. When both active on site, the Page Peel Banner disappears - any 1 minute though on what can I modify with Page Peel Banner of Flash player in order to avoid that?
11 years 5 months ago #5 by medy34

Hi medy34,
I'm not really sure, but I think it's because of Javascript confliction with avreload plugin that you have installed. You can start by disabling that plugin and see whether the problem still persist or not
11 years 5 months ago #6 by andy