Deals 1.1 Template

Ahh, to make it works you should delete these lines (becuase it will override the 'background-color with #ff7e00'):
background-image: -webkit-gradient(linear, left top, left bottom, from(rgb(255, 255, 136)), to(rgb(226, 225, 121)));
background-image: -webkit-linear-gradient(top, rgb(255, 255, 136), rgb(226, 225, 121));
background-image: -moz-linear-gradient(top, rgb(255, 255, 136), rgb(226, 225, 121));
background-image: -o-linear-gradient(top, rgb(255, 255, 136), rgb(226, 225, 121));
background-image: -ms-linear-gradient(top, rgb(255, 255, 136), rgb(226, 225, 121));
background-image: linear-gradient(top, rgb(255, 255, 136), rgb(226, 225, 121));
filter: progidXImageTransform.Microsoft.gradient(GradientType=0,StartColorStr='#ff7e00', EndColorStr='#e2e179');
11 years 4 months ago #13 by andy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hello sikumbang, thanks for your correction. It works. I want to report you that with Internet explorer the data inside field "value", "Discount" and "You save" don't display. With Firefox and chrome there is no problem. I think it's a bug. Thanks
11 years 4 months ago #14 by Alfred

Esposito,
Ah yes, we missed this :(
Please try to open file <root>/templates/deals_plazza/css/com_k2.css then find these codes :
.k2deals-inner-value-header {
        height: 40px;
        display: block;
        white-space: nowrap;
        background-color: #444444;
        background-image: -webkit-gradient(linear, left top, left bottom, from(rgb(68, 68, 68)), to(rgb(46, 46, 46)));
        background-image: -webkit-linear-gradient(top, rgb(68, 68, 68), rgb(46, 46, 46));
        background-image: -moz-linear-gradient(top, rgb(68, 68, 68), rgb(46, 46, 46));
        background-image: -o-linear-gradient(top, rgb(68, 68, 68), rgb(46, 46, 46));
        background-image: -ms-linear-gradient(top, rgb(68, 68, 68), rgb(46, 46, 46));
        background-image: linear-gradient(top, rgb(68, 68, 68), rgb(46, 46, 46));
        filter: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.gradient(GradientType=0,StartColorStr='#444444', EndColorStr='#2e2e2e');

}

please try to remove this line :
filter: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.gradient(GradientType=0,StartColorStr='#444444', EndColorStr='#2e2e2e');

and let me know the result :)
11 years 4 months ago #15 by andy

Dear sikumbang, i removed the code as you indicated and it works :). Thanks for your help.

I am trying to add the total number of deal bought but i had not a good graphic presentation because copy and past simply the code you indicated:

<?php
$custom = json_decode($this->item->extra_fields);
$db = & JFactory::getDBO();
$id = $custom[3]->value;
$sql = 'SELECT product_ordered FROM #__virtuemart_products WHERE virtuemart_product_id='.$id;
$db->setQuery($sql) ;
$item_sold = $db->loadResult();
?>

Ir gives the result in the area i past (category_item.php and itemp.php but it displays not properly. How can be created a separate line to add this info?. I attach for you a graphic i created with photoshop to understand more. Thanks
11 years 4 months ago #16 by Alfred

Esposito.
Basically you just need to add a border to the wrapper of the code.

for example, if you display just like this :
<div class="bought">This is location of bought number </div>
then you just need to add this code on your css file such as com_k2.css or other css file)
.bought {border:1px solid #333; border-left:none; border-right:none;}

Have a try ;)
11 years 4 months ago #17 by andy

Hello Dear, i tried to add the code and it works if i display the text, but if i try to add the php code it does not return result ((

I used this code
<div class="k2deals-buynow-expired">
<div class="k2deals-buynow_inner-expired">
<p><i class="icon-basket"></i> <?php echo JText::_('Expired'); ?> </p>
</div>
</div>
<?php endif; ?>

<div class="bought">
<?php
$custom = json_decode($this->item->extra_fields);
$db = & JFactory::getDBO();
$id = $custom[3]->value;
$sql = 'SELECT product_ordered FROM #__virtuemart_products WHERE virtuemart_product_id='.$id;
$db->setQuery($sql) ;
$item_sold = $db->loadResult();
?></div>

What i missed? Many thanks
11 years 4 months ago #18 by Alfred