I know this is stupid, but...

I have managed to install the "Mini K2" plugin, but I can't seem to make it work on a single page. I tried adding a custom position then using {loadposition myposition} in a new item with no results.

The only way I managed to make it work was by adding it to the middle top position (then assigning the module to the page), but then it would show up when you click on the articles as well.

I know I'm missing something, but I don't know what.
11 years 4 months ago #1 by jconnor

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

jconnor, can you share your website URL so we can see the problem?
11 years 4 months ago #2 by andy

Any ideas?:(
11 years 4 months ago #3 by jconnor

Hmm,
There are too many possibilities on this. But i think you can try to debug it by creating one article, then assign it to default joomla template (let say beez_20) then publish the module in there.
See whether minik2 works or not. If it works then you should start to debug your template, because the problem is probably coming from your template or any module/plugin that published on the page you publish Mini K2.
Hope this helps :)
11 years 4 months ago #4 by andy

The module doesn't work in the default template either. What other modules could conflict with Mini K2?
11 years 4 months ago #5 by jconnor

then there must be something missed with the installation. There are few things that you can try :
- Try to disable jquery from the minik2 backend.
- Disable any modules/plugin on that page one by one, until you found the reason
- Make sure the module has been assigned to the position and that page
11 years 4 months ago #6 by andy