How to use the Carousel Banner?

From the Joomla Extension Directory, I see this stunning Carousel Banner and wonld like to add this banner slider to my site. However, as i finished the installation, I find nothing i can do with this module. I setup the module in the Module Manager, enabling it and assign a position for it , then...where to put my slide pictures? As i cannot find any tutorial or manual for this module, could anyone please help?
11 years 4 months ago #1 by hsyiuben

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

As its name suggest, carousel banner displaying your joomla banner images, so, to add images, simply add it from your default joomla banner component.

Hope this helps
11 years 4 months ago #2 by andy

Thanks for your quick reply!

Right now I created a category with 3 banners in the joomla banner component. Do I need to change to category name to some special name so that the Carousel Banner can detect it? 'cause nothing happens now...
11 years 4 months ago #3 by hsyiuben

Hi, You dont have to change it into something specific name. You just need to assign them from the carouesel banner backend.
11 years 4 months ago #4 by andy

That's the problem, I cannot find any backend of Carousel Banner...normally i should find it in the module manager...but when i clicked into any Carousel Banner's module, there's no "backend" option, just those default show/hide data/ that sort of things
11 years 4 months ago #5 by hsyiuben

hmmm can you let me know what joomla version do you use?
11 years 4 months ago #6 by andy