Newbie on Joomla & Tem. Plazza

• Posted by Choublias Kyriakos (45) Offline
Hi all. I download the Tem.Plazza before 2 days and i can't install the quickstart.zip to my joomla site. I have the latest ver of joomla. The steps that im doing are 1) creating a new database from my cpanel 2) install the joomla 3) from the extention manager i install the quickstart.zip. After that and after the msg success install , i cant find the template plazza into the template manager and also i cant find the virtumart to my extentions.
Brgds
11 years 4 months ago #1 by Choublias Kyriakos

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hi KyrVag,
Quickstart package is the Joomla Installation it self. It's not something that you can you install from joomla backend. You should install quickstart just like you install joomla.
There is a documentation.pdf file coming with the package, have you managed to read it?
11 years 4 months ago #2 by andy

Thanks for your response. i've try 4 times to install it like the way you said , but still cant see something. There is no pdf file with the package and i didnt delete something. Should i download it again? the template supports the joomla ver 2.5.8?
11 years 4 months ago #3 by Choublias Kyriakos

Sorry, it's not documentation.pdf. Its documentation folder that can be found after you extract the package. Please see the image screenshot
11 years 4 months ago #4 by andy

I will check it now. Many thanks
11 years 4 months ago #5 by Choublias Kyriakos

Sure. No problem :)
11 years 4 months ago #6 by andy