minifrontpage thumbnail alignment

Hi,

I'm experiencing a problem with the thumbnail alignment parameter.

They are always aligned to the left regardless of the parameter value.

Apparently in mod_minifrontpage.php there is a check but I noticed that in lastcell.php, lastcolumn.php and bottom.php under themes/tabbed-no-effect/tmpl the class is hardcoded to img-mfp-left.

I tried to change the code forcing mfp-img-right and the thumbnail now are displaying on the right...

I'm wondering if it's a bug?

I'm using version 2.2.0 under joomla 2.5.8

Any idea?
11 years 4 months ago #1 by Gianluca Nigro

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

I checked the logs and found this error

Undefined property: stdClass::$thumb in /var/www/html/avisastibozza/modules/mod_minifrontpage/themes/tabbed-no-effect/tmpl/bottom.php on line 44
[client 78.134.54.103] PHP Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$thumb in /var/www/html/avisastibozza/modules/mod_minifrontpage/themes/default/tmpl/bottom.php on line 40

I have two instances of the module on my site... one using default, the other using tabbed-no-effect

I modified the code only fot tabbed-no-effect
11 years 4 months ago #2 by Gianluca Nigro

Hello gian

Thanks a lot for noticing about this thumbnail alignment issue. We have fixed it so you can re-download it.

Regarding the notice $thumb on line 40 and 44 on those files on your last post that's a different stories so we need more infos from you. Do you have thumbnail images on the module shows up as aresult of your inserted article images inside the Editor?

Let us know then
11 years 4 months ago #3 by erwinschro

Hi,

thank you for your prompt reply... I'm going to reinstall the module and check

About the error... the answer is yes, I have some articles where the thumbnail is coming from the article body
11 years 4 months ago #4 by Gianluca Nigro