minik2 updated, shows blank page for portfolio and proximity subtemplates

Hi there,

i'm using the minik2 module on several pages on my site. joomla 2.5.8. I used different instances of the module (different configurations) for different pages. I just updated to the new version and discovered 2 problems.

Firstly, there seemed to be a jqeury/mootools conflict. I already noticed this before the update, so i thought maybe it would be fixed in this update. I used the simple subtemplate on my frontpage, and there are several modules there that use jquery and mootools. However the minik2 module seemed to shut them down. I found a solution here that worked for me:

www.joomlart.com/forums/showthread.php?7...Mega-Menu-and-MiniK2

Just to let u know about that one.

Now, the second problem is a little more serious. I also use the module on 3 other pages using the portfolio template with 3 seperate module instances. Those pages are now completely blank, showing only a single bullit-dot in the upper-left corner. When i disable the module the rest of the page loads fine. If i change the template to simple, the module works fine. Both the portfolio and the proximity template show the blank page. There is no indication of an error, and my page source shows about 6 lines of html code, which are clearly generated from the default.php file for the selected template. All the other html code from my own templates, menus, or anything else are missing.

To show the module on the page, i have created a k2-item, wich uses the loadposition tag. The modules get loaded in that position. only 1 module instance per page.

Any idea what could have happened here?
11 years 4 months ago #1 by tim

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hi
we will fix the first issue asap...thanks for posting the JA Forum thread with the fixed.

Regarding the 2md issue, what if you just load one instance of the Mini K2 there? is it works?

Let us know then
11 years 4 months ago #2 by erwinschro

I always load one instance of the module. I just have 3 different pages, and each uses a different instance of the module. So never 2 instances on the same page.
11 years 4 months ago #3 by tim

On that same page(s), what if you load Mini K2 in any module position available - not using loadposition tag? are they working properly? Cause I'm guessing it didn't work because it loaded using loadposition plugin...
11 years 4 months ago #4 by erwinschro

I just tried your suggestion. I loaded the module in an existing position from my template. Unfortunately, it did not solve the problem. Once again i got the blank page with the dot.
11 years 4 months ago #5 by tim

mmm ... weird...is it possible for you to post a live url so we can take a look?
11 years 4 months ago #6 by erwinschro