Xtypo in Custom HTML module

Hi,

When using Xtypo in articles it is working fine. However, when using Xtypo in a Custom HTML module it doesn't. How come, and is there a way around it?

Kr/Cobb
11 years 3 months ago #1 by Cobb

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hello,

Thanks for your confirmation

after i tried to check it since several hours ago, when we are using in a Custom HTML module, we must add the xtypo codes manually with using "HTML Source Editor".

for example:
<p class="xtypo_alert">TEST</p>

<p class="xtypo_info">TEST</p>

<p class="xtypo_warning">TEST</p>

<p class="xtypo_sticky">TEST</p>

<p class="xtypo_feed">TEST</p>

<p class="xtypo_download">TEST</p>

or you can use XTypo button to add it
Regards
11 years 3 months ago #2 by ronysyz

Hi Ronysyz,

first of all thanks for your reply.
The above aproach is partly working. Of the lines given above only xtypo_alert doesn't work, the others do. However, when used they fill the entire width of the page. Furthermore, just like alert doesn't seem the work, neither does xtypo_list. I haven't gone as far as to try all of the tags. But for now my guess is that not all tags can be used in the class approach. Nevertheless, great answer, when I figure out more I will post it here...
Like:
<p>{xtypo_quote}Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat {/xtypo_quote}</p>
seems to work as well in a custom HTML, provided you use the HTML editor...
11 years 3 months ago #3 by Cobb

okay, thanks for your confirmation
11 years 3 months ago #4 by ronysyz