JCE - XTypo and Fonticons+ Button not working properly

Sorry ronysyz,

but you still don't understand:
I am talking about regular formatting changes (NOT XTYPO) made in JCE editor.
These WYSIWYG formatting changes have to work at any time, I think you will agree to that. But these changes are not working anymore after the span[class] tag is inserted after XTypo button installation.
It goes without saying that many formatting changes can be made and are done via CSS, also on my site as you can see yourself. But I also want the WYSIWYG formatting still to work as well.

I have paid both for Fonticons+ and XTypo Button plugin, and I really like the functionality, which is great and good-looking. But I expect that the rest of my backend editing functions is not being influenced negatively.

Thank you & regards
Ralph
11 years 3 months ago #7 by ralphnohe

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ralph,
Can you please try to install the attached fonticons pro below to solve the fonticons problem?
and about the Xtypo, can you try to fill the extended element field with this : span[class|style]
11 years 3 months ago #8 by andy

Ralph sorry, I have deleted your previous post about the restricted access. Can you confirm / continue to reply the thread in here?
11 years 3 months ago #9 by andy

sikumbang,

no worries. I have now checked and tried it back and forth - both XTypo Button and Fonticons+.
--> IT WORKS.

I THANK YOU very much for everything, that is what I call a good service!

Please let me know, wether a correspondingly good official rating/review in JED would be appreciated by yourself, I will then do that instantly. Or, let me know if there is anything else I can do.

Warm regards from Germany.
Ralph
11 years 3 months ago #10 by ralphnohe

Ah glad to hear that ralph :)

Please let me know, wether a correspondingly good official rating/review in JED would be appreciated by yourself, I will then do that instantly. Or, let me know if there is anything else I can do.

Thanks for your support :) But unfortunately, xtypo and fonticons item submission is not yeat available on the JED due to reviewing / approval process :( I'll let you know when the JED team has approved the submission. Thanks!
11 years 3 months ago #11 by andy

Ok, great. Drop me a message then. Best regards, Ralph :)
11 years 3 months ago #12 by ralphnohe