Timer is not working !

Here are login and password to admin panel !

Also if you can please look why this site is loading so slow when somebody is trying tu buy an item ???
11 years 3 months ago #19 by Iulian

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

I've played arround your backend with no luck, so I wanted to check the file via FTP. But the password you have suplied is incorrect so I can't entered the FTP
11 years 3 months ago #20 by andy

Registration is not working, timer isn't working correctly, images aren't loading on other pages, only on main ...
11 years 3 months ago #21 by Iulian

Hey, I'm trying to help you, and as I said I can't find the problem by playing arround your backend and when I tried to access the files via FTP to check whether there is any incorrect modification or any error, then the username and password you have provided are don't work.
Please understand that is not easy to help you find the problem because your installation is no longer standard. You have installed some extensions and you probably also have modified the codes.
And this is becoming worse because you don't know / you can't track when or what changes, that probably caused the problem.
Both of errors you mentioned (timer and registration) are working properly in the demo site, so it's just not fair to blame us for something that is beyond our control
11 years 3 months ago #22 by andy

Sorry, I got angry because I am tired to search answers... And I can't find it... And also the translation of this site is not made by me, but by a freelancer ...
But I just want everything to work...
I provided again FTP details !
11 years 3 months ago #23 by Iulian

I can feel your frustation but I'm trying to help you (even this is a weekend). It's better to help me by giving a proper ftp access so I can check whether there's something wrong with the files
11 years 3 months ago #24 by andy