Mini Frontpage thumbnail

I'd like to know how Mini Frontpage knows which thumbnail picture to get. I used Mini Frontpage in our website. I worked perfectly fine but now the thumbnails are being repeatedly used.
11 years 6 months ago #1 by cattleyalinda

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hello cattleyalinda,
Thanks to use this module.

Can i know what you meant with "the thumbnails are being repeatedly used."

Would be nice if you share your live link for this case

Thanks
11 years 6 months ago #2 by ronysyz

hello ronysyz,

here's the link, www.bar.gov.ph. right now it works fine but i have to delete old thumbnails in the minifp folder so that the thumbnails won't get repeated.

Im referring to the photo release section, where it is being updated regularly. what i encountered is when a new photo release was added, the thumbnail of the prior photo release is what gets displayed in the new photo release or other old thumbnails. also it happened that the 3 photo releases have the same thumbnails.

I noticed that minifp used the last photo in the photo release as thumbnail so i assumed that's how it really works. But in my pc where i have a local copy of the website, it works differently. instead of the last photo (which i observed in our live server) it used the first photo and sometimes random photos in the photo release. That's why I'm asking how minifp chooses which picture to get as thumbnail.

Anyway, my problem is the repeated use of thumbnails.
11 years 5 months ago #3 by cattleyalinda

Hi @cattleyalinda can you tell us what minifp version did you use?
11 years 5 months ago #4 by andy

its version 2.1.3
11 years 5 months ago #5 by cattleyalinda

there's new version 2.2 available. can you try to use it?
11 years 5 months ago #6 by andy